Glucosamine for Dogs with Chondroitin, MSM & Vitamin C (Beef Flavour Tablets)
- 120 Tasty beef flavour chewable supplements
- Great for giving them as treats
- Ideal for all ages and sizes
- Great preventive for dogs prone to hip and joint problems
- Works within 6 weeks
- Feeding Guide
Does your dog need a Glucosamine Supplement?
- Does your dog have stiff joints?
- Do they struggle to get up the stairs as easily as they use to?
- Maybe they can’t jump on your bed anymore?
- Are they reluctant to go for their beloved walkies now?
- Do they struggle to get up easily and move around after a nap?
- Are they quite an active or working dog?
- Maybe they suffer from Hip/Elbow Dysplasia or Arthritis?
- Are they a breed that are prone to developing hip and joint problems?
- Do you want to provide them with a preventative?
Did you know?
With a colossal 800mg of Glucosamine in per tablet, ours has a over 3 times more per tablet than the next best seller! That means less tablets are needed per day, meaning it’s cheaper too. The next best seller can see you needing to give up to 8 tablets a day, opposed to our maximum of 3!
All of the above are tell-tale signs that your dog could benefit from a daily Glucosamine supplement. However, it is very important to carefully research what brand you choose for your furbaby.
Our Hip & Joint supplement has been specially blended to contain the optimum dosages of 4 vital ingredients: Glucosamine, Chondroitin, MSM & Vitamin C. All 4 of these ingredients are crucial for helping your dog get the most from their daily supplement. (See ingredients for more details)
Allow time! As with all our supplements, please allow up to 6 weeks to notice changes in your dog. This gives their body enough time to adjust to these new ingredients, and for their body to start to benefitting from them fully.
Glucosamine Supplement Feeding Guide
- If your dog requires 2 or more supplements a day, it can be a good idea to spread these over their AM and PM feed.
- Their tasty beef flavour makes them the perfect treat also. So you can even use them as treats, as long as you stick to the daily dosages.
- Some furbabies are a little more fussy than others. So if they wont eat their supplement whole, you can try to break or crush them up, and sprinkle them onto their food.
- Another great idea for the fussier pups, is to wrap a little meat around them, coating a little cream cheese or peanut butter on them, or even using a pill pocket to hid them in.
- As with anything new, it can take some time for your dog to get use to something new - So be patient.
Glucosamine 120 Count
|Your Dogs Weight||Tablets Needed Per Day*||How many days this will last?|
|Up to 11kg||½||240|
|11kg – 27kg||½ - 1||120 – 240|
|27kg – 36kg||1 - 2||120 – 60|
*needed after the initial 6 week doubling period
Keeping it simple:
This helps to slow down the breakdown of Cartilage that ‘cushions’ the joints, and can even help to repair it also.
Important for helping to keep Cartilage hydrated and healthy.
This helps to reduce pain and inflammation, improve joint function and is even believed to slow down the progression of Osteoarthritis.
This is a great anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidant, that also helps to relieve pain and reduces swelling of the joints.
This is perhaps one of the most important ingredients for hip and joint repair, and many other brands don’t contain MSM.
An anti-oxidant that aids the production of Collagen, which encourages damaged joint tissue to heal and grow
|Active Ingredients Per Chewable Tablet||Amount|
|Glucosamine 2KCL (shellfish source)||800mg|
|Chondroitin Sulfate (bovine source)||400mg|
|Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid)||100mg|
|Manganese (as Sulfate)||5mg|
|Grape Seed Extract||5mg|
|dl-alpha Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E)||50 IU|
|Inactive Ingredients: Liver Granular, Stearic Acid, Sweet Dairy Whey, Vegetable Magnesium Stearate, Silicon Dioxide, Beef Liver Flavor.|